Patient Participation Group (PPG)
The group's objectives are -
1. To help doctors and surgery staff to provide, and patients to obtain, the best possible healthcare through discussions at regular meetings with surgery staff deliberating on local and national health issues.
2. Contribute to patient satisfaction through opinion surveys and other means, including the examination of complaints, as well as monitoring the performance and targets set by the practice.
3. Organise as required appropriate educational seminars on health matters suggested by patients which will be open to all patients of the practice.
4. Review activities of South Warwickshire Clinical Commissioning Group and assess the effect any decisions or developments proposed by the South Warwickshire Clinical Commissioning Group may have on patients of this practice.
5. Ensure that the group has a wide representational membership.
If you would like to get involved it would be great to hear from you. Please contact reception in the first instance who will ask the group chair to have an informal chat with you.