Data Protection Privacy Notice for Patients
BIDFORD HEALTH CENTRE (THE PRACTICE)
This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us, or any information that we may collect from you or about you from other organisations.
This privacy notice applies to personal information processed by or on behalf of the Practice.
This notice explains:
- Who we are and how we use your information
- Information about our Data Protection Officer
- What kinds of personal information about you we hold and use (process)
- The legal grounds for our processing of your personal information (including when we share it with others)
- What should you do if your personal information changes?
- For how long your personal information is retained / stored by us?
- What are your rights under Data Protection laws
The UK General Data Protection Regulation (UKGDPR) and the Data Protection Act
2018 (DPA 2018) became law on 25th May 2018, and 1st January 2021 when the UK
exited the EU.
For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation (including but not limited to
the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (UK) 2016/679) (the
"UKGDPR"), and the Data Protection Act 2018 the practice responsible for your
personal data is [Bidford Health Centre].
This Notice describes how we collect, use and process your personal data, and how
in doing so, we comply with our legal obligations to you. Your privacy is important to
us, and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding your data privacy rights.
Please read the entire Privacy Notice here.